The following principles apply to the personally identifying information we ask for and that you provide. "Personally identifying information" is information that individually identifies you, such as your name, physical address or email address.
- Therelin Trading Pty Ltd collects limited non-personally identifying information your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This log information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We use this information to operate, develop and improve our services.
- Some of our services may require you to register for an account. We ask you for some personal information in order to create an account (typically your name, email address and a password for your account) and we will use that information to provide the service. For purchasing products from our website, we may request credit card or other payment information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers.
- We do not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent. We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We conclude that we are required by law or have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Therenlin Trading Pty Ltd, its users or the public.
- If you have an account, we may share the information submitted under your account among all of our subsidies in order to provide you with a seamless experience and to improve the quality of our services. We will not disclose your account information to other people or non-affiliated companies, except in the limited circumstances described in this Policy or with your consent.
- We may store and process personal information collected on our site, in which Therenlin Trading Pty Ltd or its agents maintain facilities. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including those located outside your country.
Secure online ordering
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Our secure server encrypts all of your personal information including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
If you still prefer not to send your credit card number or check over the Internet: Call our Hardex Hardware Plus Store 61(0)2 4283 2455 and we'll process your order over the phone.
Updating your information
Changes to this Policy
- We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services. For more information, please see the help pages for each service.